Friday, September 18, 2009

The Quest Award


I created this award to honor beginning bloggers. A new blog can be daunting and every knew blogger has wondered if anyone would even be interested in what they have to say. This award is to show them that, yes, we are reading!!

The rules are simple:

1. Post this on your blog with a link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. When you come across a blog that is less than 3 months old, pass the torch onto the newbie.
3. Post a comment on the blog to let them know they have an award.
4. If you see this award in someone's post check out the new blogs and...
5. Show these new bloggers what comment love is all about!!




I'm going to get this one started by sending this award to two of my favorite people.

Crystal at Crystal Clear Proofing
Anna at A Writing Obsession

and:

SM Carriere
Raspberry at Two and a Half Booklovers

And although a tiny bit more than three months old, still very new:
Jaime at Copper Llama Studio


More of this award will be going out later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I'm just beside myself!

    You have NO IDEA how much this means to me, Chris. Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete