Friday, September 18, 2009

Dragon's Loyalty Award




The Dragon's Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.

Here are the rules:

* If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you.

* Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know.

* If you don't have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.

* Pass this on to 3-10 loyal fans.


The official first people to get this award are:(I'm doing more than 10 because I just have so much love to give right now)

Diane at Spunk on a Stick
Crystal at Crystal Clear Proofing
Juju at Tales of Whimsy
Vanessa at Today's Adventure
Austenfan at Reality Bites...Fiction Does It Better and Quintessential Babble
Alexa Poe... ? (I don't know where to find you)
SM Carriere
Author Gale Laurie
Pixie 13 at Just Contest Stuff
Mary at Bookfan
Gautami at Everything distils into reading
Britt at Confessions of a Book Habitue
Amy at The House of Seven Tails (sounds like my house, hmmm)
Raspberry at Two and a half Booklovers (you really shouldn't cut anyone in half)
Jaime at Copper Llama Studio
Ally .... I will try to track you and Alexa down later- if anyone knows their site, let me know.
Bob... I know where to find you.
Noele at Terrible twos and running shoes
Authors Promoting Authors
Cat Johnson


** This is an award you can also pass along any time the urge hits you to spread the blog love.

Yes, I do have a thing for dragons. :)

I tried to get most of my new followers, subscribers, commenters... if I missed you in this batch, (it's been a crazy week, and I'm blonde) and I'll get you in the next few days.

19 comments:

  1. Two dragon awards? You do rock!

    I love dragons... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris I am SO honored! And SO EXCITED!

    Thank you so much! It has added meaning because it was made by YOU, and your heartfelt and kind words in giving it have really touched my heart!!

    (And I LOVE dragons too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both deserve it. You inspire me to write more and make more time to comment on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun award, one I've never gotten before! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to give this to Gautami also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! What a beautiful first award. Going to post this on my other blog, as Just Contest Stuff is for Blog listings only, hope that's ok. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, really cool award, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pixie13, that is fabulous! I forgot to link your other blog in this award but I did link it in The Heart of a Dragon Award. I gave you that one too, because your blog is such a great idea and so helpful.

    Also want to add the new commenters and followers: (network blog followers & subscribers this goes to you also, but I'll contact you another way)

    Tonya H
    Carol Dirks
    Rachel Blackbirdsong
    Chrierj

    ReplyDelete
  9. One question, how do I make the award a little smaller?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think when you add it to your post if you choose the small (which is beside the position) it should make it smaller. If that doesn't work, I can resize it and I'll add that to the blog later so you can just save the pic. May be lunch time before I get to that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For some reason blogger wouldn't let me upload it. Not sure why not. Whenever you get a chance is fine - no hurry. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could edit comments (without having to delete). Just want to say that it's a gorgeous award! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! Thank you! I'm SO behind in my awards but I promise I will make sure to pass this on soon. Thanks again. So lovely and thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary- I have posted smaller pictures in the side bar. Blogger should let you load it, (I chose shrink to fit when I uploaded) if it doesn't let me know I'll email the different sizes to you. I found the picture online but it was really dark and bland so I tweaked it; added some brighter colors and a headline.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This worked perfectly! Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw thanks so much! What a cool award!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Carter! You are so sweet. I will treasure this award particularly because you designed it yourself. I knew I liked your blog! :o) It's great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the award! Very cute. :) Thanks for passing it on to me. :)

    ReplyDelete