Friday, September 18, 2009

Heart of a Dragon Award



Yes, I created yet another dragon inspired award. It's BBAW and I think we need even more love circulating in the blog universe.

The Heart of a Dragon Award is a very special award for the blogger who inspires you and/or others to go above and beyond or the blogger who helps keep us all connected.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your site with a link to the person who gave it to you.
2. Pass it on to the blogger(s) who inspire you and list why they are receiving the award.
3. Post a comment on their blog.


Here are the five bloggers I choose:

BBAW because without them there would be no Book Blogger Appreciation Week and we wouldn't have all met each other.

Diane aka Spunk on a Stick because she is my friend and mentor, who always encourages me to write and who is the reason I started blogging in the first place.

J. Kaye because she creates such wonderful meme's and has such a great site that inspires so many bloggers.

Pixie13 aka Just Contest Stuff because she keeps track of and list all the awards, etc. It's like one-stop shopping (make sure you check out her Random Stuff Blog too.)

Kristen aka Bookworming in the 21st Century because every Sunday she features an interview with a book blogger (makes me want to check my email on the weekend, which I try not to do)


Here are two more just because, come on, you have to love the title of their blogs. They go with my dragon theme....

Medieval Bookworm
Book Dragon's Lair


You guys rock because you put your heart in book blogging!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the recipients of this beautiful award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Chris! Now that is one cool award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 2 in one day! You'll make me conceited ;). Thanks for the beautiful award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooooo much! This is such an honor...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful award. I love the coloras. You chose wonderful blogs so deserving of your award.

    ReplyDelete