Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW - My Blog Goals




I can't believe this is the last day of BBAW. This week has flown by and I've met so many new bloggers and had so much fun. Thanks BBAW for giving us our own special week! I really can't believe I managed 4 post in one day and left comments on all those other blogs all before noon, well most before my work day even started.

I just started my blog this summer on a whim and didn't really know what I wanted to write about at first. I love movies and books so it has developed into a review blog mostly with a few other post here and there. My goals for the coming year are to blog on a more consistant basis (hopefully, time won't get away from me too often). I plan to have more interviews and giveaways. I also want to triple my followers, so I'm going to have a contest to help that along (more details on that in a future post).

My goal for the book blogging world is to leave more comments on these other fabulous blogs I follow and subscribe to. And who knows, maybe make up some more new awards (that has been been fun).

Thank you everyone who has been stopping by this week, please check out the blogs listed on the three awards I gave out today. They are all beyond fabulous!! Especially our newbies... they need comments and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment