Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Blogoshere Award



I received this award from the lovely Crystal at Crystal Clear Proofing along with the Dragon Loyalty Award.

Crystal created this lovely award to commemorate the fellowship we have in the blogging world. Crystal, thank you so much of thinking of me when you sent out this award. I am honored.

Now for the rules:

It's purpose is simply to acknowledge what we all have in common, and spread some HAPPY! It's exciting to receive an award! You're being given a gift, you're being recognized, appreciated. You're being thought of. And it's FUN! Who doesn't like any of those things?

The rules of this award are simply to acknowledge from whom you received it, and pass it on to people you think would like to have it, for whatever reason you want, or for no special reason at all! Don't NOT pass this, or any award for that matter, on to someone just because they already have one of that award. Receiving more than one of any award is an incredible compliment and honor! Being thought of always makes a person feel good!

We're all SHARING when we blog. So please spread this around! Share it with others, the way you share with everyone every time you post on your blog! Spread some HAPPY! Unite in what we all share and have in common...the Blogosphere!


I pass this on to:

Anna at Anna's Book Blog
Page at Connecting People with Nature and Writers with Words
Tena at Crazy Book Slut (I just love that blog title)

7 comments:

  1. Chris you're right! The award does look good on your page!

    You having created the awesome awards you did last week is part of what inspired me to create this one. It's the single thing we all have in common, no matter what we blog about...being part of the blogosphere! I would love to eventually see every single blog have a one!

    SHARE everyone! Pass on the HAPPY and the acknowledgement of our unity in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just got this award too, passed down a couple from you and it lead me to check out your blog as well. So... I'm a new follower of your blog now, and fellow blogosphere awardee and wanted to say hello and happy reading (and blogging)! I'm at Read~Write~Review at www.slkcivilrwr.blogspot.com. I've got you in my blog roll and will be checking back often. Take care. Oh, and I have two cats and just love them so I really enjoy your pet pics on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to post something here with regard to the Blogosphere Award. It is one of my greatest desires to see this award on EVERY SINGLE BLOG out there! It's an all-encompassing award, and anyone who has built, taken the time and effort that goes into authoring a blog should have one!

    ReplyDelete