Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Life According to the Books I've Read

I saw this on Today's Adventure and had to try it. Using only books you have read this year (2009) cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It's harder than it looks.

Describe Yourself: Master of the Game - Sydney Sheldon

How do you feel: Mysterious - Nora Roberts

Describe where you currently live: Labrynth - Kate Mosse

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Amber Room - Steve Berry

Your favorite form of transportation: The Night Ferry - Michael Robatham

Your best friend is: The Sanctuary - Raymond Khoury

You and your friends are: Seven Deadly Wonders - Mathew Reilly

What's the weather like: Deep Storm - Lincoln Child

Favorite time of day: The Last Twilight - Majorie M Lui

What is life to you: A Circle of Souls - Preetham Grandhi

Your fear: Collateral Damage - Fern Michaels

What is the best advice you have to give: Shoot Him If He Runs - Stuart Woods

Thought for the day: Divine Madness - Melanie Jackson

How would I like to die: Ectasy - Jacquelyn Frank

My soul's present condition: Journey to Forever - Carol Stewart

If any of my readers decide to do this, please leave a comment so I can read yours.

1 comment: