Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trissa and the Necklace of Nulidor by Willow

Trissa and the Necklace of Nulidor by Willow is a coming of age story. At twelve years old Trissa is a girl on the verge of leaving childhood, who must save not only the family she has come to love but her village. Her village has had a spell cast on it and she alone is unaffected. She begins a journey to find the answers to save her village. Along the way, she will meet many magical beings, some allies and some enemies. She will discover who she is. Willow has written a wonderful adventure, full of rich characters and suspenseful action that starts with the first chapter. The reader will watch Trissa grow throughout the book as she uses cunning, compassion and courage to save her world. An excellent book for pre and early teens. Four out of five stars.


This book was provided by the author. And of course I had to read it since the author has the same name as my favorite feline.

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I just finished this myself and will be posting my review in a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story concept! Sounds like an enjoyable read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zia- I can't wait to read your take on it.

    Diane- Thank you so much. I'll forward it on once I finish cleaning up my follow list and visit some blogs I've been neglecting. Your post yesterday prompted me to go out and comment.

    Crystal- It's a really sweet story and great for the young women of today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CC,
    Thanks for the great review--I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

    ReplyDelete