Thursday, February 18, 2010

Awards

I was actually going to take today off, but then I got a comment from the fabulous Tami Ruesch over on The Misty World of Arial Hollyberry (a blog I discovered recently and am totally addicted to). She let me know that she had written Ember's next adventure (which secretly made me so happy becuase she is a phenominal writer and I was very nervous about writing an Ember episode based on her blog stories, afriad I wouldn't do her justice being the novice that I am). Anyways, head over to Tami's blog and read the latest on Ember then stay and read the wonderful journey of the Kind One & Arial. trust me you will be hooked!!

Tami also told me I should check out Damsels in Distress by Kiley. Her blog is called My Soul Is Fairy and she just started it this past October. While I have had time to check out all her post yet, she has some great pictures with links to awesome magically inspired items.

So  to honour these wonderful ladies & their blogs, I have awards for them.

For Kiley @ Damsels in Distress The Qwest Award as  new blogger. Please head over and show her some blogger love.



And for the magnificent Tami @ The Misty World of Arial Hollyberry the Heart of a Dragon Award & Dragon Loyalty Award



because she definitely has the heart of a dragon


Because she so quickly picked up our Ember and wrote a wonderful episode for her.

Go check out these great blogs!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love! And the award! :) I love finding stuff for My Soul is a Fairy Tale. My friend surprised me and bought me the Red Riding Hood shirt from one of the posts the other day...and I <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like interesting blogs. I'm popping over now to check them out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for introducing these two awesome blogs! The fae all around me are so excited! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to be awarded the Award Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!! I tried to post on The Misty World of Arial Hollyberry but it didn't take. Give her my congrats and please extend an invite from me to visit my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete