Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guest Post on Dames of Dialogue

Monday I'm guest blogging on Dames of Dialogue about the Romance Genre. Check out their fabulous blog and my post, which is the first in a series of post I will be doing on the various genres here. Every Monday they feature a guest post, click here for the schedule of upcoming bloggers.

This is called "The Kiss"- it is an intaglio printed from a zinc plate I did many years ago. This image is copyrighted.

 You can also  re-read  my visit from cupid on Southern City Mysteries today.


Be sure to stop in tomorrow for the newest episode of Ember's adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Will do!

    Hope you enjoyed your popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it and all the little goodies. Who knew there were glam sweettart hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post! Look forward to the next guest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carter, I loved your Valentine's Day offering on Dames of Dialogue. I left a comment there. It was a fun blog. Thanks for visiting us Dames.

    Oh, Carter, you should have used your KISS art on there, but after I turned you over to Maggie, she probably didn't know you did that. But that's OK, we can use it when I interview YOU as a celeb on DOD.

    I'm interviewing Al Pacino's stepmom, Katherin Kovin Pacino, at the moment. It will post to Dames in March. I hope you and your faithful fans get over to see it. I'll remind you later, and I want an award for DOD to post from CCC... hehehe

    Congrats on your recent blog awards. Great site, kiddo...

    Hugs - Betty

    ReplyDelete