Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

What is a blog without its followers? To show my appreciation for my followers, I decided to offer a prize when I reach certain numbers. Today I reached 100 followers and it's time to announce who won the dragonfly necklace and earring set pictured below. I used The Hat to randomly pick a winner.



Congratulations, Paula Ray!!  Thank you all for following. Stay tuned to find out what the next prize will be. Since I have many male followers also, feel free to leave suggestions on what kind of prizes you like to see.

3 comments:

  1. wow! Thank you - I think that dragon fly is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Paula!

    And I use a 'hat' as well for drawing names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome, Paula. I know it will look great on you!

    ReplyDelete