Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome to the Weekend With... Art by Steve A Roberts

Ok I admit, I'm being a tease. I don't have an interview for you today. I'm actually taking a Spring Break from posting until Monday, April 5th and as I was looking for a fabulous Spring themed dragon picture to post for you I stumbled upon an amazing artist. You have to go see his galleries, I want them all. I will be contacting him and hoping to entice him into doing an interview so please leave, go visit his site (http://preview.fantasy-graphics.com)  and then come back and leave some comments and or questions. I'll try to work my magic and get an interview.

Here are two of his wonderful works:
Dragon Spring by Steve A Roberts


Magic Evening by Steve A Roberts
I wish every one a safe and happy week and Easter.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty picture!
    Enjoy your break, CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such detailed work. Wonderful photo. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure we will all be totally lost without you. You have a good week and take care. Awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Just taking a little time to get caught up on some stuff and work on some hopefully fabulous posts for when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey don't forget to check out my guest post on Diane's blog on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a kid I'd buy felt art like this and paint them. Depending on what I was smoking I could paint two or three in a sitting. Ah, memories.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was a kid I'd buy felt art like this and paint them. Depending on what I was smoking I could paint two or three in a sitting. Ah, memories.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete