Monday, January 11, 2010

How to Lower Your Cholesterol with French Gourmet Food by Alain Braux


How to Lower Your Cholesterol with French Gourmet Food: A Practical Guide by Alain Braux is part information part cookbook. Braux explains cholesterol and how to develop healthy eating habits by sharing his own journey. He shows that food doesn’t have to be the enemy and healthy food can be a pleasure for your tatsebuds. The other half of his book is full of gourmet recipes designed to leave you feeling recharged not sluggish. For me, I have simple taste and have never been a fan of typical “gourmet” foods. I found many of the recipes to be dishes I have no interest in trying. There was a time when I tried all sorts of exotic dishes, but they just don’t appeal to me. For true carnivores there is something for every taste in this book, but having many vegetarian friends this book would not be one that would appeal to them. Three out of five stars.



This ebook was provided by the author.

1 comment:

  1. Let me try this again...
    Oooh...Sounds yummy but even the cover picture isn't enticing! However, put French in the title and I'm practically there!

    And thank you for the kind gift you sent. My son LOVES the pen, and will grow into the Siren book.

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete