Thursday, June 17, 2010

Latest Update.....

For those who read Update Part 2 last week... you know I recently found my soulmate. Well he is now officially my future husband as well. For anyone out there that has ever said "never" or "I'm done with romance" or "I'm happy being alone"... yep not to long ago that was me and now I'm blissfully eating those words, so never say never.

In other news... at the risk of making others annoyed with my new found bliss.... it is so awesome to work for a great company with wonderful people. Not that I didn't like the people (the majority of them were great) I worked with at my last job, it's just that things had gotten a bit unpredictable for the last 8 months or so of working there. It's nice to be at a place where I know what is expected and there is consistancy. My wish for the co-workers I left behind at the last job is that things will get back to the way they were before. For those of you ot there who are still looking or who feel stuck, hang in there, the right opportunity will find you when you least expect it...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Things are definitely going in the right direction for you.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, CC! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's awesome news - enjoy each and every moment :) I'm so glad things are going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! I hope fiance and job both keep you this happy for a VERY long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I am definitely a lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete