Sunday, May 2, 2010

A to Z Reflections

Monday is the official reflection post day for Arlee Bird's A to Z Challenge over at Tossing it Out. A Huge thanks to Lee for the challenge it has been fun and insightful. I have discovered many new and fabulous blogs and great people. This challenge was about more than getting us to think outside the box to come up with different post it was a way to shrink the blog universe down a little. It became a month long blog party with old friends and new. I have also learned so many new things. 

Looking forward to reading everyone's reflections. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a second order of business, there are many things currently taking up all my free time in life right now so I will be blogging sporadically until things calm down. I will try to post atleast once a week until I have time to return to a regular schedule and it will probably be at the end of each week.


Happy Blogging Everyone!!

13 comments:

  1. I met a bunch of great people through Lee's challenge :)

    Good luck with getting things under control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The challenge made for some very interesting post to read and I discovered a number of new blogs to visit.

    Hope things get under control for you soon without much problem.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jemi & Mason. Things will work out great, they are just keeping me busy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your participation in A to Z. You offered your unique take on the Challenge and it was fun to have you with us. Hope you'll be able to squeeze in May 17th with us for posting your 15 favorite albums.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your words of support for Arlee's Challenge. I did come by a few timesand like what I saw and read.
    Good luck and take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell them you have blogging to do!
    Don't let it overwhelm you, CC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to have met you through this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that this challenge put me onto blogs and people I wouldn't otherwise have met. Good to meet you and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one of several that I managed to miss in April but I am delighted to make your acquaintance now! :) Congratulations on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to have missed you during the challenge but I am with you now. Congrats and I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your comments and support!! You guys are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    So glad to meet you, even though a little late. I will be coming back to see you. Congrats on completing the challenge!
    Best regards to you,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete