Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thanks for Following

Thank all of you who have followed this blog. I have not had time to keep this one going over the past year or so. I wanted to officially say Thank You and farewell to those who have followed my posts- the stories and reviews. To the authors who provided books for me to review and all the wonderful blogging friends I made over the years.

I will be coming back to blogging soon, but with a new blog devoted to Ember and her continuing saga. This new blog will have all the original posts and will pick up where we left off. Ember has been sleeping in limbo cyber space for some time and it is time for her to awaken and begin new adventures.

I hope you will join her. Her new blog will be http://wrilogonzia.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Awww but it was here I was baptized. hahaha Will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know I may post every now and then, since I've started writing again.

    ReplyDelete